- [FREE DOWNLOAD]: GRE Scores needed for MS Scholarship ????
- 2019-03-14 17:00:22 (GMT)
- donna david <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Below message can be a phishing scam. See: legal notes
There’s no denying the fact that studying abroad can be a rather expensive proposition. Depending on the university you choose and the city you live in, the costs of living, tuition and travel can rack up in no time, proving to be a huge deterrent for the average Indian student.
But fret not!
Thanks to the generosity of universities in the US coupled with their desire to foster diversity on campuses, a number of scholarships are available to bring down the costs of your education significantly.
Here are just some of the scholarships offered by schools in the US:
* Merit-based scholarship are based on your academic performance and excellence as a student. A high GPA is crucial for this, although merit scholarships are also awarded for athletic excellence
* Need-based scholarships are offered to promising students from low-income families who may otherwise be unable to pursue higher studies
* Country-specific scholarships are instituted to encourage applicants from developing countries, such as the Cornell Tata Scholarship for Indian students
* Government-funded scholarships, such as the Fulbright or the Herbert Humphreys Fellowship, are open to all international students who want to study in the USA
* Privately funded scholarships are instituted by organisations or philanthropists, and usually have specific requirements, such as application to specific fields of study, or belonging to a certain country
Want to know more about what GRE Score is needed for scholarships to study in the US? & How to prepare for that score? Join in our exclusive webinar with 324 scorer Rachen on 16th March at 7 PM!
Bonus: Every registrant will also receive a Scholarships ebook, with all the various types of funding highlighted and the ultimate list of external organizations offering scholarships!
Download now. Only 450 seats left.
DOWNLOAD NOW! (https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1867810068729926402?source=EMAIL4)
** color-facebook-48.png (https://www.facebook.com/GREedge/)
** Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/GREedge/)
** color-instagram-48.png (https://www.instagram.com/greedgeofficial/?hl=en)
** Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/greedgeofficial/?hl=en)
** color-youtube-48.png (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXngArkxAfWfAivApxlHpjA)
** Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXngArkxAfWfAivApxlHpjA)
This email was sent to email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
why did I get this? (https://greedge.us14.list-manage.com/about?u=37e1e4b7490ac593560f56883&id=e5c7ff4cb9&e=b42633c2fb&c=57eae26e45) unsubscribe from this list (https://greedge.us14.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=37e1e4b7490ac593560f56883&id=e5c7ff4cb9&e=b42633c2fb&c=57eae26e45) update subscription preferences (https://greedge.us14.list-manage.com/profile?u=37e1e4b7490ac593560f56883&id=e5c7ff4cb9&e=b42633c2fb)
GREedge . 5th Street, Padmanabha Nagar . Adyar, Chennai . Chennai 600020 . India